About This Game
The Astonishing is a turn-based tactical board-game that will challenge new to veteran gamers.
Dream Theater and Turbo Tape Games have worked close together to create this signature board-game, a reenactment of Dream Theater's epic rock opera The Astonishing. It enables players to unfold and untangle the original story from the perspectives of both The Ravenskill Rebel Militia and The Great Northern Empire of the Americas. The full story is not grasped before completing the game from both sides of the conflict, during which players’ battle for influence and control over the will of the people.
Participate in competitions for great prizes, including signed albums, tickets and post-concert passes, available to players during the Dream Theater tours. The game has a one-time purchase cost with no in-app purchases, making players eligible for any and all free upgrades.
- Unique, signature board-based gameplay as developed by Turbo Tape Games
- Single player campaign
- Free optional in-game competition for exclusive Dream Theater prizes (in-game registering required)
- Player vs. player matches on the same device
- An interactive narrative, unfolding the story of The Astonishing as seen from both factions
- A new level to The Astonishing narrative, bringing the struggle to various locations across The Great Northern Empire
- A non-violent game metaphor, where playing pieces in battle over game sectors, forcing opponents to give up power and influence, rather than fighting to the death
- Utilizing the unique video artwork shown exclusively during live shows on Dream Theater’s The Astonishing world tour
- Featuring instrumental musical sections from The Astonishing, Dream Theater’s groundbreaking, conceptual double album
- The game comes with the option to freely enter exclusive competitions for grand prizes during Dream Theater’s tours
Minimum:OS: Windows XPProcessor: Dual core, Intel or AMD at 2.8 GHzMemory: 4 GB RAMGraphics: DirectX® 9c, Shader Model 3.0 hardware support, 512 MB of graphics memory or higher, 32 bits per pixel, 1024x768 minimum resolutionDirectX: Version 9.0cStorage: 600 MB available spaceSound Card: DirectX CompatibleRecommended:OS: Windows 7 or laterProcessor: Dual core, Intel or AMD at 2.8 GHzMemory: 8 GB RAMGraphics: DirectX® 9c, Shader Model 3.0 hardware support, 512 MB of graphics memory or higher, 32 bits per pixel, 1024x768 minimum resolutionDirectX: Version 9.0cStorage: 1200 MB available spaceSound Card: DirectX Compatible
|Developer:||Turbo Tape Games|
|Publisher:||Turbo Tape Games|