About This Game
Call your friends and get ready for some challenging Atari-style 4-player shoot 'em up action. Traverse the galaxy and fight off the robot hordes invading your precious world of bits. Fly to different planets, each with their own unique atmosphere and gameplay. Who could be behind this devastating attack on the universe? Fight your way to the final planet and find out!
- Up to four players simultaneous co-op
- A selection of different planets allows you to choose your own path
- Unique environments, enemies and gameplay for each world you visit
- Spaceships, aliens, snowmen, Egyptian Gods and farm animals!
- Lots of bit blasting action!
Are you bad enough to save the universe?
Minimum:OS: Windows 10, 8.x, 7, Vista, XP
Processor: 200 Mhz pentium processor or higher
Memory: 256 MB RAM
Graphics: Must support minimum of Direct3D 9
DirectX: Version 9.0
Storage: 200 MB available space
|Developer:||James C. Gray|
|Publisher:||James C. Gray|