* The Fable of a Rabbit is an adventure rpg and building game; in a huge fantasy world full of creatures, NPCs, stories, and mysteries to discover.
* You will learn dozens of skills like alchemy, blacksmithing and many more! You will equip armor, you will use swords and all kinds of weapons, you will consume miraculous potions, you will sail the waters, you will travel to distant lands, you will fight with dangerous creatures and much more. Without forgetting that you will found your own Village where you can settle down and forge a destiny forever.
* You will be part of the society of the leereos. A community organized by an order based on power but whose foundations shake and seem about to fall.
* You will reveal who the Gods of the Sky really are. What led them to come here and what role they played in the emergence of the Evolved.
* You will be able to explore every corner of this fascinating continent and you will find objects, treasures, and answers to all kinds of intrigues. Who are the Nomads? Is it true that they can escape death?
* You will relate to dozens of NPCs of different species and you will be able to know every detail of them. Each NPC is unique and has its own characteristics, opinions and wishes. You will make friends, trade with them and, of course, you will get enemies when you least expect it.
* You will fight inequality and injustice between species.
* Not only will you feel that you live in an extraordinary world, but you will discover that you are an active part of it. The environment will know what decisions you have made, and the adventure will act accordingly. The building aspect of the game will allow you to create a place of your own. Where you can choose which buildings to have and who will be able to live and work there. Do you want to trade bread? Then you must build a bakery! Do you want to sell vegetables? Starting with a few crops would be a good idea. The Village is your own place in this world. But will it be an oasis of peace?
4 MB RAM
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 (2GB) or AMD Radeon R9 270
8 GB available space
Motherboard Integrated sound card
Windows 8.1 64bit
8 MB RAM
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 770 (3GB) or AMD Radeon R9 285
8 GB available space
DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card
|Languages:||English / Spanish - Spain|