Take a trip inside BioWare to experience The Final Hours of Mass Effect 3. Reporting from Edmonton, Canada, journalist Geoff Keighley (The Final Hours of Portal 2) documents the untold story behind the creation of this epic sci-fi trilogy. Spanning 15,000 words, with extensive video interviews, games, quizzes and other interactive elements, readers will see top secret documents, hear about the rejected ideas and meet the people behind this legendary game franchise. This is one Mass Effect story you've never heard.
In The Final Hours, BioWare reveals:
• Top secret documents from the early days of production on Mass Effect through ME3.
• Images and footage from "Mass Effect Team Assault," a first-person Mass Effect game that was prototyped and never completed.
• Details on how the plot of Mass Effect 3 changed throughout production, including the removal of a key character.
• Art and details about the abandoned Illusive Man boss fight from Mass Effect 3.
• Detailed statistics on player choices. How many players cheated on their in-game love interest in Mass Effect 2? Find out.
Interactive Highlights include:
• Deconstructed story scenes from the game where you choose different options to create different outcomes!
• 360 degree panoramas of the BioWare office and Mass Effect development floor.
• Reaper Chase, a game where players in the Normandy must avoid the Reapers!
• A Mass Effect trivia quiz.
• Interactive polls where users can share their thoughts on the game.
• Listen to the music that inspired the development team.
• Requires Adobe Air
• 2.33GHz or faster x86-compatible processor or Intel® Atom™ 1.6GHz or faster processor for netbooks
• Microsoft® Windows® XP Home, Professional, or Tablet PC Edition with Service Pack 3; Windows Server® 2003; Windows Server® 2008; Windows Vista® Home Premium, Business, Ultimate, or Enterprise (including 64-bit editions) with Service Pack 2; or Windows 7
• 512MB of RAM (1GB recommended)
|Publisher:||Ola Balola LLC|