Green Man Gaming
This is an Early Access Game
This means the game is still in active development, and can change drastically throughout development. The Early Access program will not only allow the player to enjoy the fantastic gameplay experience, but will also allow the player to make a real difference in how the game progresses.
The team will continue to create new features throughout the process. Those who choose to purchase the game should expect missing content, bugs, incomplete content and, potentially, game breaking problems.
A game controller is not required to play The Forbidden Arts, but is highly recommended
The Forbidden Arts is an action adventure platformer with a deep lore and a focus on discovery and exploration. When the hero of the game, Phoenix, seeks the counsel of a druid to make sense of his visions, she awakens the latent pyromancy within him. This begins an epic journey from Phoenix's humble beginnings to leading a powerful party on a mission to save the world of Chora from the blight of an evil necromancer.
• Channel your pyromancer flame to cast devastating spells upon enemies and bosses, protect yourself from harm and manipulate the environment.
• Explore massive worlds with the ability to save your progress nearly anywhere and any time.
• Test your agility as you scale walls, jump gaps, climb vines and maneuver through several distinct environments filled with obstacles and challenges.
• Progress through a captivating storyline following a young man who seeks the truth about himself and finds a grand adventure of ancient magic.
• Embark on quests from friendly NPCs and solve puzzles you encounter along the way.
• Discover long-forgotten secret items and locations to unlock abilities and earn achievements.
The time has come to summon your inner fire and prove to the world you have what it takes to be called a pyromancer. Play The Forbidden Arts today.
OS: Windows 7 - 32 Bit
Processor: Intel i5
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA 450 GTS / ATI Radeon HD 5750
DirectX: Version 11
Storage: 1800 MB available space
Additional Notes: Stingbot Games has tested The Forbidden Arts with a Playstation Dual Shock 4, XBox One and a Logitech F310 controller. If you own a different controller and it does not work, please contact us for support. Dozens of controllers are supported, but getting a specific controller to work may require some extra steps due to OS compatibility, among other reasons. Excluding the Dual Shock 4, we use the XBox One button mapping configuration by default. If you don't have a PC that meets the recommended requirements and you experience lag, please go to the Video Options menu and adjust your settings. Try lowering the quality settings and disabling animated foliage. Please contact us for support if you are still encountering issues with lag.