An action-rhythm-puzzle-platform game that will test your skills and your patience as the game’s developer talks you through each screen. However, there may be more to this simple world of screens than what meets the eye, and this so-called developer may have motives of his own.
- Over 100 challenging levels – you will die. A lot.
- A peculiar story about facing the realities of life.
- Every level a puzzle – you must decipher the pattern behind each level to progress.
- An extraordinary original sound track by the amazingly talented Caleb Klomparens.
- Everything is synced with the music – use this to help get into the flow of the levels.
- A separate Free Play mode where you can try to play each chapter with the least amount of deaths and/or best time.
Q - Those colorful effects look cool, but they may be a bit much.
A - For those that are prone to seizures, or pro players who want a cleaner experience, a majority of the effects can be disabled in the Options menu.
Q - How many levels are there?
A - 103, 90 levels in the story plus 13 bonus levels.
Q - What is the estimated play time?
A - The average is about 3 hours. However, because the game is so difficult, play time can vary wildly from player to player. Some people have taken upwards of 6 hours, while the fastest we've seen someone beat it is 1 hour.
Q - Is there a way to just play through the levels without all of the story stuff?
A - Yes, you can play Free Play mode from the beginning, where story elements are disabled.
Q - The player character has a "01" on it, does that mean there will be multiplayer?
A - The "01" on the player is story related. There is currently no multiplayer. Multiplayer for Free Play mode was in the works for some time, but was cut due to time restraints. We *may* release it later on as a patch.
Q - Can I play this game on my Youtube or Twitch channel?
A - YES! Free marketing is always appreciated. Feel free to monetize the video too. Just make sure to link the Steam page in the description or in the video.
Windows XP SP2+
SSE2 instruction set support
DX9 (shader model 3.0) or DX11 with feature level 9.3 capabilities.
3 GB available space