Last Spell Prologue
lets you experience the first five days of the final game. You start with only 3 heroes at your disposal, and their weapons are... not the best ones. But they can still make use of cool skills to get rid of those damned monsters! Build up your defenses, protect your city, and slay the very first hordes of enemies you will encounter in The Last Spell. Be prepared, because there will be many more nights in the final game.
We are still fiddling with a lot of features, so don't be scared if some may seem unbalanced or temporary.
The difficulty of the prologue was specially balanced so that it provides a challenge on a 5 ingame days time frame, so don't be surprised if you finish the 5 days in a pretty bad shape The difficulty in the final game will of course be different.
the roguelite elements and difficulty settings are not present in this demo, which will change a lot the way the game will be played in the final release.
War was rampaging all over the land for decades. In a desperate move to end it all, the mages provoked
. Massive balls of pure magic obliterated nearly everything.
A strange purple mist
propagated everywhere. They say that those who entered the mist were killed, driven mad, or worse…
Only a few Havens keep up the fight against the
hordes of bloodthirsty monsters
that come out at night from this damned mist. A few strained heroes protect the walls night after night, until a handful of mages manage to cast
The Last Spell
and banish all magic from this accursed world. And maybe save us all. Maybe.
The Last Spell is a tactical RPG with roguelite elements. During the days, you’ll have to carefully choose how you will
re-build your city
and how you’ll position your defenses. Will you prioritize buying a brand new flaming sword, or build a Mana Well to regenerate some priceless Mana after battles?
During night, you’ll have to exterminate all the monsters coming at your walls with a large range of weapons and powers.
Level up your heroes
, and repeat until the end.
Turn-Based Tactical RPG:
● The whole RPG package: primary stats, secondary stats, skills, perks, traits… and more.
● Build your own classes: upgrade your heroes with stat bonuses and perks. Want to make a canon glass rogue/mage fighting with a gun? Do it!
● Tons of procedurally generated trinkets, armors and weapons, each with their own skillset and playstyle!
● Manage your squad of heroes: they’re strong, but they are few and they have access to limited resources. Healing is rare, so try to find the good balance.
Hordes of Evil:
● Waves of hundreds of enemies to slay, burn, shock and slice! Don’t get overwhelmed.
● Dozens of enemy types with different behaviors, which will get stronger and stronger as you progress.
● Think and adapt: you have to deal with A LOT of enemies, so you want to optimize your damage output with strong AOE attacks. Enemies have various strength and weaknesses that will challenge your wits.
Protect the City:
● Rebuild the city to help you between fights. Get healed, get items, get new heroes. Spend your resources wisely!
● Build up your defenses: walls, traps, towers, catapults… every bit of help is welcomed.
● Protect the circle of magic at all costs! If you lose it, it’s game over.
● The game is meant to be hard. You will fail… but everytime you do, you’ll grow stronger.
● Procedurally generated Enemy waves, characters, weapons and a ton of unlockables will keep you entertained.
● A full range of difficulty levels to entertain the craziest hardcore players.
Microsoft® Windows® 7 SP1, 8.1, 10
Intel Core i5-3210M @2.5GHz
2 GB RAM
GeForce GTX 660M
2 GB available space
It's often a good idea to keep your video drivers up-to-date!
|Publisher:||The Arcade Crew|