In this kafkaesque interactive fiction you will be a psychiatrist and will try to treat a patient diagnosed with major depression. You can try to reach a solution through sophisticated dialogues, or maybe lose your patient.
- Play as a Psychiatrist and talk with your patient.
- Over 25k words of interactive Fiction.
- Multiple endings and different choices.
- Unique Mix: Simulation, RPG and Interactive Fiction at the same time.
- No music. Just silence, his depression and your solution. (or death.)
Major Depression is not a game,
But this is.
Windows® Vista / 7 / 8/ 8.1/ 10
Intel® Pentium® 4 2.0 GHz equivalent or faster processor
512 MB RAM
Integrated Graphics Chip
250 MB available space
|Languages:||English / Turkish|