In "The Pusher" the player has to mix different chemicals and raw materials to... let's say interesting new substances and sell them to the consumers on the street. Do customers love your product because of the beautiful things they see when they take it or do they need it, even if it has a bad effect on them? Start as a small hobby chemist and work your way up. So you have to do everything yourself in the beginning, like get your basic materials, produce your goods and sell them on the street. Later, you can hire workers, who can do these things and switch from small back rooms to big styles. Oh yes and then there is the matter of the law ...
- Mix new substances from more than 30 chemical ingredients
- Start as a small street dealer in a rundown camper
- Work your way up, buy new hiding places, hire dealers, lab technicians and other "employees"
- Defend your territory or expand it with force and power
- Buy chemical ingredients and keep an eye on the market to make a profit
Windows 7 or higher
Windows 7 or highe
|Languages:||English / German|