Green Man Gaming
WWII, 1941. As a result of a marine blockade Great Britain is on the verge of catastrophe, and Germany is about to begin tests of a new type of submarine that can end the war faster than anyone ever suspected. Winston Churchill personally orders commandoes to obtain information on the location of the new U-Boot and instructs them to destroy it. The player takes on the role of a select British commando from the British Royal Marines. During their mission they fight in France, on a Norwegian island of Vågsøy, and in the African desert mines. Their tasks include stealing out documentation, freeing prisoners captured by the Gestapo, destroying tanks, or capturing fortified enemy positions.
- 8 demanding missions in diversified locations – France, Libia, Norway.
- Various opponents – Wehrmacht soldiers, Gestapo officers, and Italian snipers.
- Extraordinarily rich weaponry – e.g. Thompson machine gun, Lee-Enfield Mk. III rifle, MP 40, Flammenwerfer 35 flame-thrower, Panzerfaust or Luger P08.
- Weapon modification option – Lee-Enfield may serve as a grenade launcher, and Bren rifle may be used to launch barrage.
- High AI of characters – soldiers act in groups and actively respond to player’s instructions.
- Realistic graphics, incredible special effects and dynamic lighting resulting from employing Rusing JupiterEX engine.
Microsoft Windows Vista
DirectX 9.0c (included on DVD)
CPU 2.0 GHz, 1GB RAM
GeForce FX5700 or Radeon 9700 with 128 MB of RAM
4 GB of free space on hard drive