About This Content
[Introduction to the Chronicles of the Three Kingdoms of China]
The Three Kingdoms of China is a free, open-source historical strategy single-machine simulation game developed by domestic non-governmental volunteers for 10 years. With a powerful customized editing platform, numerous excellent MOD works have been produced. They can freely make game maps, customize hundreds of cities and pools, and customize rich scripts and events. At present, the number of military generals has exceeded 2000. Every military generals has the title of biography of romances and historical books and special skills. Realistic internal affairs system, semi-round and semi-real-time map battle, has a very high repeatability and playability.
[Introduction to Silk Road Landscape Map DLC]
Silk Road Landscape Map Edition is a Danqingshan Landscape Chinese painting style MOD born in the Chronicle of the Three Kingdoms of China in 2019. The map material was taken from the Silk Road Landscape Map of the Ming Dynasty (formerly Mongolian Landscape Map), which was reproduced by Three Kingdoms enthusiasts for half a year. The interface title and Linjiang Immortal were inscribed by Zhang Zhuo (Mr. Wo Yun), a good calligrapher and painter. Xu Chaoran (Mr. Nanyi), Fengcao (Nine Songs of Aicao) and Xiaobei Mao, who are good at zither, are authorized free of charge. Some of the songs are also originally played by traditional culture enthusiasts. The game's map data refers to historical data, from north to Xianbei Wusun Nanda Jiaozhi Zhuya, and constructs 230 city-pond passes. According to the soldiers'costumes of Han Dynasty, the original military model design and animation are created to make the whole more in line with the style of traditional landscape painting. The Landscape Map Edition of Zhisi Road of the Three Kingdoms of China satisfies the desire of some players to play single-player historical strategy games in traditional Chinese paintings.
[DLC Play Reminder]
To ensure a better game experience, please:
1. Game Settings Page, Music 50, Sound 10, Resolution 1280*720 (Players generally reflect the font is small, therefore set), Troops Mobile 5, Combat Speed 6.
2. Put on headphones (watch out for family meals).
3. Hard core games are difficult to get started. Please be patient to check the novice tutorials in the game root directory, the question mark (help document) on the right of the game menu, or the discussion in the QQ group forum.
[DLC Game Specification]
1. Since freehand Chinese painting is not suitable for the moving mode of Tianzi lattice, please observe the topographic information of the mobile destination before moving the troops.
2. In general rivers (the upper reaches of small or large rivers, not light white, please observe their grid topographic information), troops can pass directly when they consume a certain amount of mobility; when crossing bridges on large rivers, they will also reduce mobility.
3. Army UI Interface: The background color of the military general's head is its influence color. Morale is on the left and morale is on the right. If it's full, it's surrounded by a golden circle. Detailed information (such as special services) can be displayed by moving the mouse to the troop grid.
4. Only about 30 regional central cities in China can be expanded, and the city pools in China can be expanded at most once (Luoyang and Chang'an are the largest and can not be expanded any more). Please pay attention to the importance of the regional central city pools.
5. BUG will appear in the main body, and this DLC will certainly appear. It is suggested that players provide detailed coordinates, time, screenshots, information about the game before and after the feedback, so as to repair.
6. Background music occasionally disappears (BUG) as the game progresses. After archiving, restart the game.
[DLC Copyright Declaration]
1, Zhongsan Silk Road Landscape Map Edition is free, but commercial use is prohibited. Non-profit use can only be used for Zhongsan, or authorized by the producer.
2. The use of background music in this DLC to other games requires the consent of the music Licensee (see below for contact information).
3. Use the map in this DLC, without the consent of the map author, just indicate the author and the source.
If you like the background music and brush strokes of the game, please pay attention to them.
Xu Chaoran (Mr. Nanyi): Good at Guqin, Station B: 22845872, Weibo: Xu Chaoran _Guqin, Netease Yun Music: Xu Chaoran.
Fengcao (Nine Songs of Aicao): Good at Guzheng, Station B: 10217453, Weibo: Fengcao - Guzheng.
Mao Xiaobei: Good at Guzheng, Station B: 6536074, Weibo: Mao Xiaobei Guzheng.
Modang: Good at Guzheng, QQ1587817010.
Zhang Zhuo (Mr. Wo Yun): Good at painting and calligraphy, QQ1873157496.
Tian Xiaoyu and Luo Zhixiang: Good at Guzheng Kunqu, QQ940531372.
Due to the limited spare time of volunteers, you are welcome to join the three families, participate in the repair and beautification, and also can produce new MODs and script events of various historical periods. Third Steam official QQ group: 209956920. Forum: Post bar: Three Kingdoms of China bar.
Thank you for your support in volunteer work.~
Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
100 MB available space
Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
200 MB available space
|Languages:||English / Simplified Chinese / Traditional Chinese|