About This Game
Three Kingdoms: The Last Warlord is a Turn-based strategy game.
The game is based on the famous Chinese historical novel by Luo Guanzhong (about AD1330 - 1400).
The Three Kingdoms (AD 220–280) was the tripartite division of China between the states of Wei, Shu, and Wu. The novel deals with the plots, personal and military battles, intrigues, and struggles of these states to achieve dominance for almost 100 years.
Features in game:
2D Turn-based strategy.
1) Includes offline and online modes.
Online mode supports player VS player in several ways, Officer dual and Battlefield combat etc.
2) Over 1000 officers based on novels and history
3) Over 200 special abilities for officers.
4) Over 400 treasures based on novels and history.
5) Over 300 position official position based on novels and history
6 The officer can be knighted the rank of nobility.
7) Family tree system and train your successor.
8) Over 40 troop/unit types.
9) Over 50 cities in ancient China, over 100 specialties.
10) Weather and disasters based on novels and history. .
11) Hordes and Liberation based on novels and history. .
12) Technology system based on novels and history. .
13) Rich random events.
14) Classic 2D battlefield and siege.
15) Modding supported. You can create your favorite characters, battlefield maps, scenarios by using our official MOD editor.
Minimum:OS: Windows XP / 7 / 8 / 10Processor: Intel Core2 Duo E6550 or AMD equivalent or aboveMemory: 2 GB RAMGraphics: NVIDIA Geforce GT440（512M）or AMD Radeon equivalent or aboveDirectX: Version 9.0Network: Broadband Internet connectionStorage: 3 GB available spaceRecommended:OS: Windows 7 or aboveProcessor: I3 or AMD equivalent or aboveMemory: 8 GB RAMGraphics: NVIDIA Geforce GTX560se or AMD Radeon equivalent or aboveDirectX: Version 9.0Network: Broadband Internet connectionStorage: 3 GB available space
|Languages:||English / Japanese / Simplified Chinese / Traditional Chinese|