Weeks before classes are supposed to begin at Scrum University, professor adjunct Scott Bowers is having a lot of problems: one of his top students was expelled, and his teacher's assistant has gone missing. As if things couldn't get any worse, he finds himself being mysteriously contacted online by a young girl, who claims she's been forcibly committed to a "torture boot camp" for "video game addiction."
With several different applications at his disposal, Scott must browse through web pages and social media profiles, contact people of interest, and even download files from hacked computers. It is up to him to save the kids trapped in the behavioral center and discover why he’s being targeted by the dark forces who run it.
Inspired by true events,
is a mystery-puzzle computer simulator centered around the horrors of internet addiction rehabilitation centers in Eastern Asia. We invite you to dive headfirst into the twisted, intricate web of these notorious boot camps and experience the pain that they bring upon their victims through our story.
Uncover the Mystery
– Review emails, files, and articles for any information that can help you unravel the truth behind the disappearance of Scott’s T.A.
Surf the Internet
– Browse through different web pages, from social media sites to general reference sources, and discover more about the dark world of internet addiction camps
Identify and Document Clues
– Write down suspicious names and phrases in GoodPoints, the nifty drag-and-drop note-taking app that keeps your clues in one place
Make Choices with People of Interest
– Your actions matter. Communicate with NPCs using several different apps and websites to liaise with or even interrogate them
Become a Hacktivist
– Armed with your wits and a government-grade hacking tool, cross the ethical lines of legality and do what you must to save lives
4 GB RAM
Intel HD Graphics 620
2 GB available space
|Developer:||True Ant Games|
|Publisher:||True Ant Games|