This is a logic game that is easy to learn but hard to master.
You can see some dots that are connected to each other by lines. Your goal is to eliminate all of the intersections of the lines by moving the dots. The intersections marked with small red dots.
There are two types of helpers. You can use 'fixed dot mover' to make red non-movable dots movable. With 'connection remover' you can delete a line.
Don't be scared, all levels are solvable!
- increasing difficulty with progress
- two types of help can be used
- synchronization between devices
- no time limit, just play calmly
- suitable for both kids and adults to train logic skills
|Languages:||English (United States)|