You are the last 4 survivors on your spacecraft! Can you and your team pilot the ship to its destination? Work together to unlock modules and build a spacecraft that you will take on your voyage. You will have to run around activating modules on the ship so designing efficient layouts is key.
Your local friends can play together at one computer using a keyboard or controllers. There is also online multiplayer, allowing you to connect with those who are not at your house. You can play with a combination of local and online players and even throw in some AI players to fill your team.
In this game you must make real time decisions and prioritise your efforts to help your team, fans of FTL / Lovers in Dangerous Spacetime / Galaxy Trucker / Space Cadets / Artemis will enjoy this!
Online play through Steam's invite system
Huge unlock tree with ships and modules you can add
Avoid getting sucked into space
Why is everyone a clone? And what is the mission about? Find out story in the campaign
Making a spaceship that fits your play style is key. Some teams will want a ship with loads of guns, some teams will want a tactical ship with lots of flexibility to deal with every situation. Deciding how much of your spaceship you want to dedicate to shields, repair droids or holographic medics will change how you and your team play the game.
It's a tough decision having to pick if you want to have a ship with good stats or use a ship with lots of slots to place modules or even have a ship with a convenient layout where it is easy to get between different locations.
Each player receives skill points that purchase new modules that can be installed onto the ship. There is one huge tree of unlockable content so coordinating with your team to most efficiently cover the skill tree will benefit everyone.
This vast circular skill tree allows you to specialise while still staying flexible. A crew member focusing on weapons might choose to change their path and develop expertise in shields while retaining their progress.
At the end of each skill tree is a brand new spaceship you can unlock that is particularly suited to that area.
Playing with your friends is easy! We’ve made it so your friends can join together through Steams invite system or have multiple people playing at the same computer. You can even mix and match both!
We love gamepads but we know not everyone has one, if you fancy getting much closer to your friends everyone can play on the same keyboard. The whole campaign is designed to be played with your friends so any combination of keyboard, controllers and online play work.
If you don’t have enough people for a full crew our super smart bots can fill in the missing slots, this allows you to play everything single player.
The story starts just as a disaster kills off the crew leaving just 4 people left. You and your team are tasked to complete the mission. Get your team together and get the ship to the end of the journey.
Find out why the whole crew are clones and what the original mission was.
At the end of each level you will have a decision to make that will change future levels. Find out about the story in different ways to other people and replay the campaign to find out the full tale.
– Life in space can be mean, show them you can handle yourself with these hot hot lasers.
– Space is dangerous, especially for a ragtag crew of loose-cannons who don’t play by the rules and injuries will happen, In the past we used to train humans to be doctors but this takes too long so why not get a computer to do it for you.
– Every ship needs a captain, and every captain needs a comfy place to sit.There are plenty of different bridges to choose from, changing the stats of the ship, adding features or giving you other functionality. The captain is going to think they are the most important person, but really they are just pointing where to go and wearing the fanciest hat.
– Using shields will be critical, they block incoming attacks but break under heavy damage. There are various shield types, which can take more damage, cover a larger area, or recover faster, so choose wisely to survive for as long as possible.
– You know what's better than one missile? Lots of missiles! These weapons track down enemies and do damage in an area. However they take a long time to reload, which does give the bad guys time to wonder whether you might be over-compensating for something.
– Not sure what space batteries are? They are like normal batteries but in space.
– Why use medical assistance when we can just print you out a clone when you die? The most time consuming part is all the paperwork.
– At some point someone’s going to scratch the paintwork on your spaceship, who’s going to go and fix it? Not me! Repair robots are cheap, disposable and you can turn the volume down when they start to complain.
– These weapons will be your main way of attacking, they come in a variety of styles to suit your opponents. Some are more effective at destroying things at range, some are better at getting groups of enemies. We’ve found these to be far more effective than diplomatic negotiations.
– Sometimes you just need to be somewhere else really, really quickly. I’m not running away! It’s a tactical decision.
– There are no hairdryers on this ship but too much has been plugged in. Dave down the corridor must have left all the laser guns on again, lucky we brought some batteries to help charge up the energy. He keeps doing this, someone really should tell him.
And over 100 more rooms!
1 GB RAM
100 MB available space
Internet connection required for online play
|Publisher:||Dave and Dex|