Create and destroy on a scale you've never imagined with the ultimate space simulator.
Harness the power to create black holes, collide galaxies, and manipulate gravity with just a few clicks. Inspired by the software astronomers use to unlock the mysteries of our universe, never before has astronomy been so interactive or so much fun.
Spawn a massive moon to tear apart Saturn’s rings or launch a rogue star to rip the planets from their orbits around our sun. After unleashing catastrophic destruction, create your own solar system and share it with friends.
- Interactive, real-time, n-body gravity simulator
- Change any property of any object at any time
- Real physics, real data, real units, real science
- Compare the objects in any simulation with chart mode
- Supports anaglyphic 3D glasses and 3D DLP televisions
- Built in tutorials and step-by-step activities
- Includes 70+ simulations both real and fantastical
- Extensive editing and creation tools make it easy to build your own simulations
OS: Windows 7 / Vista / XP Service Pack 3
Processor: 1.5 GHz Processor
Memory: 1 GB RAM
Hard Disk Space: 250 MB
Video Card: DirectX 9 level graphics card