The few androids that remains in Arcadia, a once populous metropolis, are running out of Anima, the energy that gives all robots consciousness.
Explore this forgotten city and save the remaining androids from turning into Unsighteds.
- Large, interconnected world, filled with shortcuts and secrets.
- Time is always ticking, don't let your (or other's) Anima run out.
- Solve puzzles and gather abilities to get past obstacles.
- Many different weapons, from melee to ranged ones, to suit your play style.
- Highly replayable and non-linear, try to find the faster route to your objectives.
- Cooperative gameplay available
Windows 7 and above
4 GB RAM
512 mb video memory
500 MB available space
|Languages:||English / Portuguese - Brazil|
|Publisher:||Studio Pixel Punk|