About This Game
Verdict Guilty is a 90's style fighting game featuring unique hand and gun combat set in the dangerous city of Neo Seoul.
Neo Seoul has been hit with a wave of terrorist and crime attacks, only a few good officers remain willing to battle this new evil. Discover the dark secrets of Neo Seoul as you fight your way to uncover the truth. Choose your side cop or criminal, as you battle your way to unmask the evil syndicate crimelord himself.
Verdict Guilty is part of our new 'Epic value' range which retail at the competitive price of just $2.99.
- Eight unique fighters to choose from,
- Choose to fight on the police side or as a criminal,
- Story mode, unique for each character,
- Easy to perform special moves,
- 60FPs lightning fast gameplay,
- Unique gun combat, employ machineguns, pistols and grenades,
- Fully animated and detailed backgrounds,
- Awesome music by Bossfight and Troung-Son Nguyen,
- 16:10 and 16:9 widescreen support,
- Dual controller support,
- Steam leaderboards, trading cards and achievements,
- Small download, works on netbooks and old pc's also,
- Epic value,
Verdict Guilty is currently still in development and is 90% finished, all backgrounds are finalised and there's eight playable characters done already, we're looking to do a full release on 14th April, 2016.
(Note that prices and trading cards are dependent on valve's decision)
Ceo Retro Army Ltd
Minimum:OS: Windows Xp, Vista, 7, 8, 10
Memory: 1 GB RAM
Graphics: 64MB internal
Storage: 85 MB available space
Additional Notes: Lowest resolution supported is 1280x720
|Developer:||Retro Army Limited|
|Publisher:||Retro Army Limited|