About This Game
Vinyl is a dynamic indie music game created by graduate students at the University of Utah EAE program, that experiments with the aesthetic distance between gameplay and music.
Every Song is Unique:
- Load your own music.
- Your music procedurally generates the world...
- The way you play changes the music!
- Pick a music genre and let Vinyl remix your song how you choose.
Arcade Styled Runner:
- Dodge all of the obstacles to see your music in vibrant neon synesthesia.
- Make mistakes and your music will be taken back in time.
- Rewind to undo your mistakes, and your score.
- Collect audio filters to manipulate your music even more, and score more points!
- Too easy to dodge obstacles? Boost to increase your multiplier and gain the ultimate score!
- Use all of your abilities to rack up points.
- Challenge the online leaderboards.
- Enter your initials to claim the number one spot!
Vinyl: Play Your Music
Minimum:OS: Windows 7
Processor: 2 Core 2.2ghz
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: 2gb graphics card
DirectX: Version 11
Storage: 300 MB available space