This is a three-nation theme, second-generation, realistic style, cold weapon fighting VR game.
You will play the Three Kingdoms generals, experience the story of the Three Kingdoms, acquire legendary weapons, and challenge the three kingdoms.
1. Operation: The trigger can be picked up/lowered. The sword can be placed on the side of the body with the bow behind it. In both modes of movement, the left hand disc moves smoothly and the right hand disc sprints.
2. Combat: The main attack and defense mechanisms are in the operation of the player's handle. Players can use weapons to block and attack enemies, or use weapons to destroy flying arrows, use a bow to kill them remotely, and even use arrows to shoot enemy arrows. As long as the operation is good enough, in theory, you can rely on the weapons in your hand to avoid most of the enemy's physical attacks.
3. Weapons: There are 5 categories of weapons that players can use. Each type of weapon has a corresponding powerful skill. It is triggered by the gesture of the handle waving. The trigger gestures of each type of weapon skill are different, such as the combo of the common sword. The power of the bow is scattered.
4. Levels: There are simple scene explorations, organ puzzles, and multiple food items to reply. If you use a torch to burn the fence of the road, use bow and arrow to shoot and trigger some organs, and move the boulder to crack the organs.
5. BOSS Battle: Every three-nation tiger that the player has to face will have a unique combat design. The current level is open to Yan Liang and Wen Chou.
Windows 7/8.1/10 (64-bit versions)
Intel Core i5-6600K or AMD Ryzen 5 1400 or better
8 GB RAM
Nvidia GeForce GTX 970 / AMD RX 480 8GB or better
5 GB available space
Windows 10 (64-bit)
Intel Core i7-4790 or AMD Ryzen 5 1500X
8 GB RAM
Nvidia GeForce GTX 1070 8GB / AMD RX Vega 56 8GB
8 GB available space
|Languages:||English / Simplified Chinese|