Do you enjoy challenging and fun word games? Do you like travelling and sightseeing?
Use your knowledge of classic tourist destinations and some less popular locations to identify the featured attraction and then unjumble the letters to claim the level.
"Which Place in the World?" is a brand new game concept for word puzzle lovers and travel buffs from the award winning puzzle game developers.
Played across 18 distinct levels of increasing difficulty and with well over 200 separate puzzles you can keep playing for days! Game play is sharp, and we guarantee countless hours of nothing but fun! Earn points (virtual coins) while beating the levels and use the proceeds on a bunch of hints and to unlock additional levels.
- Unlimited Fun: Over two hundred puzzles across eighteen levels to solve and more to come!
- Includes the world’s most popular sites and attractions as well as some lesser known places
- Simple and intuitive game play you know and love!
- High definition photos of tourist destinations and landmarks from 88 different countries. From Afghanistan to Zimbabwe and everything in between
- Earn in-game coins when you solve a puzzle that can be used for lifelines to help in other puzzles, or securely purchase more coins if you run out.
- Increasing difficulty as you progress through the levels
- Currently has over 200 puzzles to play. More puzzles will be added in free future updates in case you complete them all!
- Engaging backdrops and high resolution pictures that look great on High definition (HD) smart phones and tablets
Great fun for everyone from beginner through to intermediate and expert level, adults and kids of all ages will enjoy guessing the games and solving the puzzles in this logic based word teaser quiz.
We hope you enjoy this word and picture guessing and rearranging puzzling game suitable for all ages (even grownups and grandparents) that will exercise your reasoning brain and imagination helping brain development by keeping the mind active.
ESRB and PEGI approved and certified suitable for children. It's rated kid safe so it can be safely enjoyed by the whole family.
Please check out our other puzzle games and kids educational apps at http://espacepublishing.com or follow us on Facebook for the scoop on new app releases and free giveaways at http://facebook.com/espacepublishing.
|Languages:||English (United States) / العربية (المملكة العربية السعودية) / 中文(中国) / 中文(台灣) / Dansk (Danmark) / Nederlands (Nederland) / Suomi (Suomi) / Français (France) / Deutsch (Deutschland) / Ελληνικά (Ελλάδα) / Indonesia (Indonesia) / Italiano (Italia) / 日本語 (日本) / 한국어(대한민국) / Bahasa Melayu (Malaysia) / Norsk Bokmål (Norge) / Polski (Polska) / Português (Brasil) / Português (Portugal) / Română (România) / Русский (Россия) / Español (España / Alfabetización Internacional) / Svenska (Sverige) / ไทย (ไทย) / Türkçe (Türkiye) / Tiếng Việt (Việt Nam) / فارسى (ایران)|
|Developer:||Espace Pty Ltd|
|Publisher:||Espace Pty Ltd|