Why Chicken? Why?...
is a top-down action indie game about a chicken...crossing the road...for golden eggs.
A solo developer project.
- Can you make it to the end of the game with most of your feathers intact?
- Will the evil enemies hinder your progress to the ultimate goal?
- Will the perilous environmental hazards keep you from cluckin'?
- Feel your pulse race as you narrowly miss being squashed.
- Experience the sweat on your thumbs, ext, as you play...
Why Chicken? Why?
- Navigate hazards and traffic to reach the golden eggs on each level
- Feel your toes curl when you narrowly miss being chicken soup
- Collect coins for points and lives, as well as other items
- Progressively harder areas & levels
- Completionists will have a time collecting all coins/points
- Secret levels
- Local high score system
- Old school graphics/elements & difficult at times
- Steam Achievements
- Partial controller support. Use (M) to mute music & (P) to play again
- An 'homage' to an older game
*Contains Very Mild Cartoon Violence
*Contains fast images & colors (Seizure Warning)
*No chickens were harmed in the making of this game...
nor do I condone running chickens over with your car
*FEATHERS 4 LIFE!!!
'Great job, the game levels progressed nicely, the tricky bit was gauging how far the chicken would move when an extra few lanes were added to the screen...bastard level 5 was tricky, and at the end I barely got across and missed all the coins because I hit the golden egg...lol...nice addition with the ghost frog/gold bar secret level.'
Krypto Man - Machete Ish Records
Windows XP, Vista, 7 or 10
1 Ghz or faster processor
512 MB RAM
1 GB VRAM
1 GB available space
Keyboard & Mouse/Partial Controller Support
|Publisher:||Number 77 Studios|