About This Content
New Version 2. XP Realistic Pro adds another level of realism into X-Plane 11!
Thousands of happy users can’t be wrong, XPRealistic V2 brings a whole new world of immersion into X-Plane. With a growing list of 40 realistic camera and sound effects, you will experience X-Plane like never before. XPRealistic V2 bring realistic effects for GA, Jets, Turboprops, Gliders, Helicopters, Seaplanes and more. What are you waiting for? Fasten your seatbelts and join the ride.
Stand-alone plugin, written in C++
Growing list of 40 effects
Over 120 sound effects
VR support (stable ASW 45 fps are required)
fps friendly, zero to none fps impact
Top of the art user interface
ASXP (From XP B7467 beta and up)
Most of aircraft addons
- Adding a more realistic sound to the flaps lever.
- Feel and hear the shaking caused by turbulence hitting the aircraft.
- Unless you'll hit the brakes after takeoff, nose wheel spinning sound will fill the cockpit.
- Feel the drag caused by the extended flaps.
- Once in a while you'll sneeze, let's hope it won't happen during a landing flare.
- When overspeeding Vfe, maximum flaps extended speed, aircraft vibrations may appear, and airframe may be damaged.
- When overspeeding Vne, never exceed speed, aircraft vibrations may appear and airframe may be damaged.
- Feel the power of your engines during reverse thrust.
- Feel the helicopter blades cutting through the air. Depending on your flight characteristics, a blade slapping effect may occur.
- Add realistic taxi and runway rolling sounds to add to your real experience.
- Takeoffs and landings on grass strips might get bumpy, hear the airframe shaking.
- On some aircraft, when brakes are applied, a slight squeaking sound may occur.
- During the ground effect, the aircraft engine noise is reflected back by the runway surface.
- When taking off or landing with floats, feel the splash of the water as you build up speed
- Did you land in the harbor? Great! Open the door and enjoy the relaxing sound of the ocean.
- Adds the realistic sound of raindrops hitting the windshield.
- When applying abrupt control movements, the airframe airflow changes and you can hear it.
- The faster you go, the more wind you'll hear hitting your windshield.
- Adds wind when the aircraft is at the airport on a windy day. Open a door or get out of the aircraft to hear it!
- Random sounds coming from someone sitting in the cockpit.
- Add realistic airport sounds, to bring life into the airport. Turn off the engine and open the door to hear airport ambiance better.
- Adding movements to the pilot's body caused by constantly changing G forces.
- Adding movements to the pilot's body caused by constantly changing ground forces.
- Feel how good your landing is! Adds the sound and movements of your touchdown moment.
- Your front gear may touch the ground after your main gear to feel a bouncing.
- Feel the power of the engine when accelerating and when RPM is steady.
- During engine start-up, torque may cause airframe vibrations and sounds.
- Even when we sit still, our body is moving slightly, this effect will bring these tiny body movements into your cockpit.
- This effect costs 1-2 fps! Depending on temperature, altitude, and wind, you might feel ground surface turbulence when flying in low level altitudes.
- Clear Air Turbulence (CAT) is defined as sudden severe turbulence occurring in cloudless regions that causes violent buffeting of aircraft.
- Flying in VR is awesome right? Yet, the cockpit is way too static and that reduces the realism. Using this effect you'll experience cockpit vibrations and shakings.
- G-force is pulling the ribs down, which empties the air from the lungs. Hear the pilot breathing heavily and feel the stress on the body.
- Adds orientation change head compensation, bring the head of the pilot to life.
Speed brake drag
- Airframe vibrations and drag noises coming from the extended speed brakes.
- Airframe vibrations and drag noises coming from the extended gear.
Speed brake auto-deploy
- The speed brake lever may be auto deployed in some aircraft, this effect.
- Once an aircraft stalls, you'll experience airframe vibrations and rumbling.
- A stick shaker is a mechanical device to rapidly and noisily vibrate the control yoke when the aircraft stalls.
VR stable ASW is required